Today I find myself in Sophia, North Carolina, back at Camp Caraway. D and I just drove down yesterday, winging it with no directions (because the high winds and snow weren't quite enough adventure). We're visiting my old camp friends, Jeremy & Michelle, their two daughters Violet (4) and Lily (8 months), and another friend Zack. I just enjoyed a wonderful dinner with all of them and am having one of those "I love my friends" moments. It's such a wonderful feeling to be around people I love. I'm really excited for the next two weeks of this trip and what adventures it will bring. :-)
Also, today while getting groceries for dinner, the guy in front of me paid for his almost $20 tab in all coins... mostly pennies. It was pretty awesome.
Nothing else to report - just happy and full of joy:-)
Also, today while getting groceries for dinner, the guy in front of me paid for his almost $20 tab in all coins... mostly pennies. It was pretty awesome.
Nothing else to report - just happy and full of joy:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment